Too many cables? With Bluetooth Printer Adapter, you can print wireless from your computer/PDA/Handheld PC to your printer, even you are 340 ft away from your printer.
Because the BT-260 supports both USB and 1284 (parallel) port printers, the Bluetooth adapter is ideally suited for both home and office use. The dual-port USBG-0260 can be plugged into virtually any PC compatible printer to wireless network the office. In the home, the Bluetooth Class 1 device provides up to 100m range of Bluetooth connectivity and would, for example, enable a user to work on a notebook PC at the breakfast table and send print commands to the printer which is conveniently tucked away under the bed
Thank you for your purchase of the USBG-0260 Printer Combo Adapter. Featuring Bluetooth wireless technology, USBG-0260 Printer Combo Adapter creates cable-free printing connections between your desktop PCs and your printers. BT-0260 Printer Combo Adapter is compatible with all Bluetooth v1.1-certified devices and you can connect your computing devices and printers 100 meters away without cables in your working environments, such as home or office.
- Compliant with Bluetooth standard version 1.1 .
- Support for Microsoft Windows 98SE, Me, 2000 and XP.
- Operating distance of up to 100 meters in free space.
- Bluetooth Class I (20 dbm).
- Support both USB and 1284 printer port interfaces.
- Both SPP and HCRP print service profiles supported.
- Easy operation and setting up.
Featuring Bluetooth wireless technology, BT Printer Combo Adapter creates cable-free printing connections between your desktop PCs and printers. BT Printer Combo Adapter is compatible with all Bluetooth v1.1-certified devices and you can connect your computing devices and printers 100 meters away without cables in your working environments, such as home or office.
- PCs must have a Bluetooth device installed, such as a Bluetooth USB dongle. It allows you to communicate with USBG-0260 Printer Combo Adapter.
- PCs must have a Bluetooth device driver installed. Furthermore make sure the driver is of the latest revision which supports Bluetooth print service.
- PCs can have different printer drivers installed, printer drivers such as HP, Epson, Canon...etc. You can install at least one before using USBG-0260 Printer Combo Adapter.
- USB printer shall follow USB printer specification as downloadable from USB forum - http://www.usb.org. Some printers do not follow this specification and can not be used.
- Model Name USBG-0260
- Bluetooth Printer Combo Adapter
- Certification FCC, CE, BQB
- Standard Bluetooth v1.1
- Frequency Band 2.4~2.4835GHz unlicensed ISM band
- Modulation Method GFSK, 1Mbps, 0.5BT Gaussian
- Spread Spectrum FHSS (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum)
- Services supported SPP and HCRP print services
- Transfer rates (Max) 1 Mbps
- RF Output Power Class 1
- Working distance Greater than 100m in free space
- Sensitivity <-88dBm at < 0.1% BER
- Power consumption Tx Typical: 115mA
- Rx Typical: 75mA
- Standby Mode: 15mA
- Input power 7.5V DC
- I/O Interface USB, IEEE-1284
- LED indicator Power / Bluetooth active /Printing active
- Environment Operation temperature: 0 oC ~ + 60 oC
- Storage temperature: -10 oC ~ +70 oC
- Humidity: 5 ~ 90% non-condensing
- Size 76 (L) x 62(W) x 20(H) mm