4-Port RS-232 to Ethernet Data Gateway
All New SerialGear(TM) Virtual Comport software included Serial TCPIP Server USer Guide
- Provides 4-Port Serial RS-232C over Ethernet
- Provides 4 DB9 RS-232C Male Connectors
- RS-232C Speed from 300bps to 115.2Kbps
- Provides one 10/100Mbps, RJ45 LAN Port
- Supports Setup and Connect Passwords
- Supports Standard Windows Socket Protocol
- Provides TCP Server, TCP Client, and UDP
- Built-in Watch Dog Feature
- +12VDC DC Jack Power Input Connector
- Includes Wall Mounting Kit
Multi-port RS-232 to Ethernet Data Gateway Installation Guide
The MSD-SRF4X 4-Port RS-232C to Ethernet data gateways is designed to adopt your industrial serial devices to the Internet instantly. It delivers simple, reliable and cost-effective network connectivity for multiple serial devices. It addresses the need to connect individual RS-232C devices, such as PLCs, meters, sensors, to an IP-based Ethernet LAN. It makes your application software to access serial devices anywhere on a local area network or the Internet.
A built-in watch dog function is designed to reset the MSD-SRF4X when the hardware hang because some other unknown causes.
The MSD-SRF4X is easy to install or remotely through a variety IP addressing methods (UDP, IP, TCP, ICMP, HTTP, DHCP, ARP-Ping). It is ideal for applications requiring serial port environments and network device management.
- LAN Port: Ethernet: 10/100 Mbps, RJ45 connector
- Protocols: UDP, IP, TCP, ICMP, HTTP, DHCP, ARP-Ping Serial Interface
- The Serial interface provides 4 DB9 RS-232 connectors. The key benefits are:
- RS-232 Connector: DB9 male
- Parity: None, Even, Odd
- Data bits: 5,6,7,8
- Speed: 300bps to 115.2Kbps
- Provides wall mounting Kit
- Watch Dog Function
- A built-in watch dog function is designed to reset the MSD-SRF4X when the hardware/software hang because some other unknown causes.
- Power Requirements
- +5VDC from DC Jack Power Input
- +7-40VDC "Din Rail" Style Power Input
- NO power supply included
- Operating Temp.: 0 to 55C (32 to 1318F)
- Storage Temp: -20 to 85C (-4 to 1858F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% RH