Indutrial USB to 16 Port COM Serial Adapter RS-232/422/485
- Metal case
- Rackmount and DIN-Rail mountable
- RS232/422/485 DB9 male ports
- Speed up to 921.6kbps
- built-in power supply
Supports Windows 7, Windows 8, & Windows 10
New Unit is VISTA 32-Bit and Vista 64-Bit Compatible.
The USB-16COM USB to 16-Port Serial Adapter is designed for industrial applications to make serial port expansion quick and simple. Connecting to a USB port on your computer or USB hub, the USB 16COM Serial Adapter instantly adds sixteen RS-422/485 serial communication ports to your system. By taking advantage of the USB bus, the USB Serial Adapter makes it easier than ever to add serial ports and serial devices to your system with easy plug-and-play and hot plug features. Plugging the USB Serial Adapter to the USB port, the adapter is automatically detected and installed. There are no IRQ & COM port conflicts, since the ports don't require any additional IRQ, DMA, memory as resources on the system. The adapter is self-powered, and has built-in switching power supply of 100V/240V (input) inside the chassis.
Serial ports on USB allow further use of existing devices, even when the computer doesn't offer serial ports. The high speed serial port with the 128 byte FIFO allow high speed communication, even in heavy loaded systems. Unique features reduce the system load. The serial port also allows unusual speed settings like 500.000bps.
- Ports:Sixteen RS232/422/485 ports
- Speed:up to 921.6kbps
- RS232 signals:TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, GND
- RS422/485 signals RS422 TxD+/-, RxD+/-, RTS+/-, CTS+/-, GND
- RS485 Data+/-, GND
- Power: Built-in power supply
- Driver: XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.Linux (Kernel 2.4 and up built-in)
- Connectors: sixteen DB9 male
- Dimensions: 429 x 147 x 44 mm (W x L x H) 451 x 152 x 44 mm with DB9 connector and ears