Industrial USB Hub with 4 Ports feature a rugged metal enclosure. Metal usb hub industrial usb hub din rail usb hub 4-port hub, you can wall-mount or install onto a DIN rail for convenient access to the ports. This four port industrialgear(TM) hub can be bus powered or self powered with a three wire terminal block connector (7-24V). Manufacturer : USBGear The USBG-42U2 2.0 is a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 4-port hub that is backward compatible with USB 1.0 and 1.1.
It provides an out of the box industry standard that allows connection of up to seven USB peripherals or devices to your USB ready PC or Mac. USER GUIDE The USBG-4U2ML is targeted at PC and Mac Industrial Application users that are expanding the number of USB ports on their system. Designed to provide quick and easy access, the USBG-4U2ML provides four type "A" downstream ports for connecting USB peripherals, devices, or other USB hubs.
A single type "B" upstream port connects the USBG-4U2ML to the host computer or another USB hub, enabling up to 127 devices to be connected by cascading multiple hubs. Configured directly by the operating system, the USBG-4U2ML operates seamlessly with both Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh Operating Systems. As a standard USB hub, the USBG-4U2ML buffers USB data from any attached peripheral in compliance with USB specifications to provide an invisible extension of the USB bus.
Supporting both low speed (1.5Mbps and 12Mbps) and Hispeed (480Mbps) devices, each port creates a bridge between the peripheral and host computer. Diagnostic LEDs provide port status for each port and power status.
The USBG-4U2ML includes a Quick Install Guide, a 3-foot Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified A to B cable, power plug for OPTIONAL 110/220 AC power supply.
- Compliant with USB Specification Revision 2.0
- Built-in NEC uPD720114 USB2.0 Hub Controller
- Supports High-speed and or Full-speed Packet Protocol Sequencer for Endpoint 0/1
- Provides 4 Downstream Facing Ports Supports 480Mbps, 12Mbps and 1.5Mbps Speed
- One Transaction Translator per Hub and Supports 4 Concurrent Non-periodic Transactions Supports Self-powered and Bus-powered Mode
- Supports Downstream Port Status with LED USB 2.0 ports
- Provides 4 USB downstream ports which managing up to 480Mbps:
- Supports keyboard, mouse, monitor, scanner, printer, PC Camera, telephone, CD-ROM drive, joystick, virtual reality helmet, modem, PBX and many more USB devices I/O Hardware
- Supports 4 external USB2.0 Type-A connectors and 1 Type-B Upstream connector.
- Supports a 3-pin Terminal Block Connector for external power input from AC adapter
- Operating Temp.: 0 to 55C (32 to 131 F)
- Storage Temp: -20C to 85C (-4 to 185 F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% RH
- Form Factor 4.50(L)x2.26(W)x1.03(H) (11.45x5.73x2.63 cm)
NOTICE: It is very Unfortunate that Our Mfg. Plant in Asia Steals our Ideas and Sells them to our competition. USBGear and CoolGear Branded Products Bare our Name on them, Please be careful of imitations and stolen goods from Asia.