4 optically isolated and surge protected terminal block ports
The USB2-4COMi-TB USB to quad port industrial serial adapter is designed to make RS-422 and RS-485 serial port expansion quick and simple through its terminal block connection. Controlled by DIP switches, each terminal block serial port can be individually designated for the signal your application demands. The USB 2.0 to 4 port serial adapter supports 15KV ESD protection and 600W surge protection for all serial signals.
By connecting to the USB port on your computer or available USB hub, the USB to industrial serial adapter instantly adds four RS-232/422/485 interface serial communication ports to your system while taking advantage of both the Plug-and-Play, and Hot-Plug features of the USB bus.
The USB2-4COMi-TB industrial serial adapter makes it very easy to add 4 industrial communication ports to your system though its terminal block connection and controlled by DIP switch controls located within the metal chassis of the adapter.
- Supports USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 transfer speeds from 1.5 up to 480 Mbps, automatic link and speed detection.
- Adds four high-speed RS-232/422/485 serial ports via USB connection.
- 2K byte receive buffer.
- 2K byte transmit buffer for high speed data throughput.
- Requires no IRQ, DMA, I/O port.
- Data rates: 300 bps to 921.6K bps.
- Each serial port supports 5-pin screw-lock-type terminal block connector.
- Auto-transmit buffer control for 2-wire RS-485 half-duplex operation.
- Biasing and Termination resistors installed on-board.
- Supports RS-232 3-wire signals: RxD, TxD, GND
- Supports RS-422, RS-485 4-wire signals: TxD-, TxD+, RxD+, RxD-
- Supports RS-485 2-wire signals: data-, data+
- Monitor LEDS of TxD, RxD indicating port status
- AC to DC-12V, 1A switching power supply included
- Supports 15KV ESD protection and 600W surge protection
- Virtual COM port drivers available for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, 2003, 2000
- Industrial grade metal case with DIN-rail ears for Din-rail mounting.
- Chipset: FTDI FT4232H USB 2.0 to quad UART chip
- Dimensions: 192.42 x 122.22 x 23.60 mm (L×W×H), dimensions are to DIN rail(W), to power plug(L)
- USB2-4COMi-TB serial adapter
- Power adapter
- USB cable