Supports 900mA USB Bus Power for Each Port
Supports Downstream Port Status with LED
The USB3-1X4INT is an USB 3.0 Hub that comply with the Universal Serial Bus 3.0 (USB3.0) Specifications Revision 1.0 and work up to 5Gbps. It provides 4 downstream facing ports with standard Type-A USB3.0 connectors.
With built-in single chip USB 3.0 controller, it works backward compatible either when any one of downstream port is connected to an USB1.1 or USB 2.0 compliant device, or when the upstream port is connected to a USB 1.1 or USB3.0 compliant host.
The external DC jack is used for self-powered mode if you need more power on the 4 downstream ports.
Since the USB is the most popular external port for the devices to connect to PCs, the USB3-1X4INT provides an ideal solution to expand your USB ports immediately and save your investment.
One Internal Bay Mount 3.5" Hub is provide, One Power Calbe to Molex and ONE 3ft. USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Device Cable and One PCI-Back Bracket for cable mgmt. from system.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Internal 3.5 Bay Mount Hub
- 4-Port USB 3.0 VIA CHIP Hub with LED
- Compliant with USB3.0 Specification Revision 1.0
- Built-in Single Chip USB3.0 Hub Controller
- One Up-stream Port (Type-B) Support Super-speed,High-speed and Full-Speed
- 4 Down-stream Ports (Type-A) Support Super-Speed,High-speed , Full-speed and Low-speed Traffic
- Supports 4 Concurrent Non-periodic Transactions
- Supports Self-powered and Bus-powered Mode
- For Systems with USB 3.0, USB 2.0 or USB1.1 Ports
- USB3.0 ports
- Provides 4 USB3.0 downstream ports which managing up to 5Gbps
- Compliant with USB3.0 Specifications Revision 1.0
- Provides 4 Downstream Facing Ports for Super-speed, High-speed, Full-speed and Low-speed traffic
- 1 Upstream Port for Super-speed, High-speed and Full-speed traffic
- Supports 5Gbps, 480Mbps, 12Mbps and 1.5Mbps Speed
- Self-powered and Bus-powered Mode
- Supports up to 900mA USB Bus Power for Each Down-stream Port
- Supports Downstream Port Status with LED USB Devices
- Supports keyboard, mouse, monitor, scanner, printer, PC Camera, telephone, CD-ROM drive, Pen-drives, SATA enclosures, joystick, virtual reality helmet, modem, PBX and many more I/O Hardware
- Supports 4 external USB3.0 Type-A connectors and 1 Type-B Upstream connector
- Supports 1 DC Jack external power input