Industrial USB Hub with 12 Ports feature a rugged metal enclosure.
Multi Transaction Translator Based GL852 Chip 12-Port SuperSpeed USB 2.0 Hub with Variable Voltage Input RoHS Complaint Parts List and FCC Approved and Test Certificate.
All-metal, chassis provides USBG-12U2ML with a rugged and durable body that adds to the units.
Metal usb hub industrial usb hub din rail usb hub.
Installation Environment Friendly:
- Variable Voltage Input: 7-36V DC (500ma per port)
12-port hub, you can wall-mount or install onto a DIN rail for convenient access to the ports. This four port industrialgear(TM) hub can be powered with a three wire terminal block connector (7-36V) AC Adapter Required.
Manufacturer : USBGear
The USBG-12U2ML2.0 is a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 12-port hub that is backward compatible with USB 1.0 and 1.1. It provides an out of the box industry standard that allows connection of up to twelve USB peripherals or devices to your USB ready PC or Mac.
The USBG-12U2ML is targeted at PC and Mac Industrial Application users that are expanding the number of USB ports on their system.
Designed to provide quick and easy access, the USBG-12U2ML provides four type "A" downstream ports for connecting USB peripherals, devices, or other USB hubs. A single type "B" upstream port connects the USBG-12U2ML to the host computer or another USB hub, enabling up to 127 devices to be connected by cascading multiple hubs. Configured directly by the operating system, the USBG-12U2ML operates seamlessly with both Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh Operating Systems.
As a standard USB hub, the USBG-12U2ML buffers USB data from any attached peripheral in compliance with USB specifications to provide an invisible extension of the USB bus. Supporting both low speed (1.5Mbps and 12Mbps) and Hispeed (480Mbps) devices, each port creates a bridge between the peripheral and host computer.
LEDs provide port status for each port and power status.
The USBG-12U2ML includes a Quick Install Guide, a 3-foot Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified A to B cable, power plug for OPTIONAL 110/220 AC power supply.
- Compliant with USB Specification Revision 2.0
- Built-in 4X GL-852 Multi-TT Chip USB2.0 Hub Controller
- Supports High-speed and or Full-speed Packet
- Protocol Sequencer for Endpoint 0/1
- Provides 12 Downstream Facing Ports
- Supports 480Mbps, 12Mbps and 1.5Mbps SpeedMulti Transaction Translator per Hub and
- Supports 12 Concurrent Non-periodic Transactions
- Supports Self-powered Mode
- Supports Downstream Port Status with LED
- 6.250in (w/flange) 5.250in (w/o flange)(L) x 2.6in (W) x 2.0in (H)
- Hub Weight: .843 lbs.
Provides 12 USB downstream ports which managing up to 480Mbps:
Compliant with USB Specifications 2.0 High-speed or Full-speed Packet Protocol Sequencer for Endpoint 0/1
Provides 12 Downstream Facing Ports Supports 480Mbps, 12Mbps and 1.5Mbps Speed Multi Transaction Translator per Hub and Supports 12 Concurrent Non-periodic Transactions
- Supports Self-powered Mode
- Supports Downstream Port Status with LED USB Devices Supports keyboard, mouse, monitor, scanner, printer, PC Camera, telephone, CD-ROM drive, joystick, virtual reality helmet, modem, PBX and many more USB devices I/O Hardware
- Supports 12 external USB2.0 Type-A connectors and 1 Type-B Upstream connector.
- Supports a 3-pin Terminal Block Connector for external power input from AC adapter
- Operating Temp.: 0 to 55C (32 to 131 F)
- Storage Temp: -20C to 85C (-4 to 185 F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% RH
USBGear and CoolGear Branded Products Bare our Name on them, Please
be careful of imitations and stolen goods from Asia.