Ultra Mini Portable! Plug & Play!
The smallest 802.11g WI-FI USB dongle USBG-2203 in the world!
USBG-2203 is a WLAN USB Adapter which fully supports the features and functional compliance of IEEE 802.11b/g standard. It is designed to provide good performance with minimum power consumption and enhance the advantages of robust system and cost-effective. USBG-2203 is targeted at , better power management, high quality desktop and notebook PCs.
- Product Name Wireless LAN 11g USB Adapter
- Chipset Zydas1211
- Standard IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g
- Frequency Band 2.4GHz ~ 2.483GHz unlicensed ISM band
- Spread Spectrum IEEE 802.11b : DSSS (Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum)
- IEEE 802.11g : OFDM ( Orthogonal
- Frequency Division Multiplexing)
- Modulation Method IEEE 802.11b : DBPSK / DQPSK / CCK
- IEEE 802.11g : BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM
- Data Rate IEEE 802.11b : 1, 2, 5.5, 11Mbps
- IEEE 802.11g : 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54Mbps
- Operation Mode Ad hoc
- Infrastructure (Access Points is needed)
- Transmitter Power 17 dBm
- Receive Sensitivity Operating at 11Mbps: -80 dBm @ 8% FER
- Operating Range 100 - 400m, depending on surrounding environment
- Antenna On board chip antenna
- Power Consumption Transmit : < 350mA.
- Receive : < 260mA.
- Security 64-bit or 128-bit WEP (Wired
- Equivalent Privacy) /WPA
- TKIP (Temporal Key Integrity Protocol)
- I/O Interface USB 2.0
- LED Green LED indicator
- Operating System Windows 98SE, Me, 2000, XP ,Vista and MAC OS X.5
- Management Windows-based Utility
- Regulation FCC part 15B/C for North America. CE for Europe.
- Operating Temperature 0 ~ 55 celsius
- Storage Temperature -20 ~ 70 celsius
- Humidity 5 ~ 90% (non-condensing)
- Size 58 (L) x 23(W) x 9(H) mm
- Weight 9 g