Access and monitor USB and serial devices over TCP/IP network, works with existing POS or other application software and is excellent in virtualized environments such as VMware®. It creates systems redundancy and increases security to simplifies operations and reduces IT support.
USB 2.0 Over IP Network 4-Port Hub Share any USB Device Over TCP/IP Network
RJ-45 Ethernet to 4 USB ports - Provides four USB ports over TCP/IP networks
Eliminates USB distance limitation by utilizing wired or wireless LANs
Support Multi-function printer feature
LEDs for power, system network and device status
Reset function: reset all functions back to factory default settings
Network Protocol TCP/TP, UDP, DHCP
IEEE 802.3 compliant 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port
Supports Isochronous devices up to 12Mb/s (full speed) perfect for audio/video applications
The NET-USB-4A is a 4-Port USB2.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter that is designed for a client PC to work with the remote USB devices over local a network or Internet as if they were connected directly to your local PC.
The built-in high performance processor supports 4 high speed USB2.0 ports to connect a wide range of USB-based devices to an Gigabit Ethernet network or Internet. It allows multiple USB devices to be shared with many client PCs over Internet.
It supports screw lock features for the downstream (USB type A) connectors with the screw lock USB cables. It prevents from disconnecting the USB cables accidentally.
The NET-USB-4A provides the scalability to quickly adapt devices to new USB technologies. Multiple modules can be added to Ethernet interface allowing you to add USB connectivity as needed. Complete product line offer many choices help you to expand and make your network grow with your requirements.
With the USB Plug-and-Play feature, simply plug in, follow the instructions of Install Wizard, then you are done. You do not have to deal with Card Slots, I/O address, IRQ jumpers, DMA and others when you are connecting the USB devices. The System will recognize the device and install the drivers automatically. The NET-USB-4A is an ideal solution for your expanding applications.
- Gigabit Ethernet Port
- IEEE 802.3 compliant 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet Port with full duplex operation
- Supports Auto-Cross Feature for Ethernet different Cables
- Fully compatible with USB1.0 and USB1.1; Forward compatible with USB2.0, the USB connector equips the Screw Lock Mechanism
- Supports 4 High Speed USB ports (USB2.0)
- Supports Screw Lock Mechanism for USB Connectors
- Supports USB Bus Power
- Backward Compatible with USB1.1 Devices
- Compatible with bulk, interrupt and isochronous type USB devices
Windows XP, 2003, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10
A wide range +7~24V DC power Input for internal network and USB bus power
- Operating Temp.: 0 to 55?C (32 to 131?F)
- Storage Temp: -20 to 85?C (-4 to 185?F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% RH
- (L) 5.98" (W) 2.36" (H) 1.03" (15.20 x 6.01 x 2.63 cm)
- Provides 4 USB2.0 Host Ports over Ethernet or IP
- Allows Working With Remote USB Devices as with Local Ones
- Multiple USB Devices Can Be Shared on Server
- Supports USB Devices Safe Removal function
- Auto Sharing of New USB Devices
- Works in USB Hub Mode or Ethernet Mode
- USB Devices Can Be Switched to USB or Ethernet Host
- Metal Case and USB Screw Lock Mechanism
- Enhances the Reliability
- IEEE 802.3 10/100/1000Mbps, Auto Cross-over Ethernet Port
- Compatible with Bulk, Interrupt and Isochronous
- Type USB Devices
- Supports High Speed/Full Speed USB2.0 Peripherals
- DC Jack for DC 7~24V Power Input
- User-Friendly Web and PC GUI Interface
- Supports WinXP,2003,Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Windows 10