3ft. USB Cable Version. Supports Windows 7 and Vista (32 and 64-Bit)
Industrial SerialGear Adapter features the Best componets, including FTDI FT232RL Chips, Mutli TT USB 2.0 GL852 Chip and ZT213LFEA Zywyn Corporation Very Fast 921.6K bps UART Chip. Our USB Serial Adapter Complies to FCC/CE and RoHS Guidelines, uses Metal Industrial Quality Shell and UltraFlex(TM) USB and Serial Cables. This USB to Serial Converter USB2-USBG-4X232P1 USB 2.0 to Quad Serial Adapter
Features Our USB 4-Port Serial Adapter allows 4 serial devices to be connected to a single USB port. It provides a simple way to add serial ports to any LAPTOP or Desktop Computer. USB 4-Port Serial Adapter by SerialGear(TM)
The USBG-4X232P1 USB Quad Serial Adapter is designed to make serial port expansion quick and simple. Connecting to a USB port on your computer or USB hub, the USB Quad Serial Adapter instantly adds four RS-232 serial communication ports to your system. By taking advantage of the USB bus, the USB Quad Serial Adapter makes it easier than ever to add serial ports and serial devices to your system with easy plug-and-play and hot plug features.
Plugging the USB Quad Serial Adapter to the USB port, the adapter is automatically detected and installed. There are no IRQ & COM port conflicts, since the ports dont require any additional IRQ, DMA, memory as resources on the system. The USB 2.0 Quad Serial Adapter is bus-powered, and it works with the USB host port supplying power of 500mA. The USB2.0 Quad Serial Adapter provides instant connectivity with modems, ISDN TAs, PDAs, handheld & pocket PCs, digital cameras, POS, serial printers. It is suitable for remote access, retail and industrial applications, data collection and other applications requiring high speed RS-232 serial communication ports.
Complete drivers support Windows 98, 98 SE, ME, Windows 2000 & XP Vista and More.
Feature and Specification Model No.: USBG-4X232P1
- Adds four RS-232 serial port by connecting to USB port
- Installed as standard Windows COM ports
- Full RS-232 modem control signals
- RS-232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- Serial ports speed up to 921.6K bps
- USB cable of 0.9 meter included Bus-powered.
- System requirement: USB host port of 500 mA.
- Easy plug & play installation and RS-232 device connection
- Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
- SECC sheet metal chassis with DIN rail bracket
- Dimensions: 167 mm x 102 mm x 29 mm 189 mm x 102 mm x 29 mm (with DIN rail bracket)
- Four DB9 male connectors
- COM Port Number can be changed to COM1 to COM4 to support HyperTerminal, or any other COM port number required
- Supports Windows Vista 98, 98 SE, ME, Windows 2000, 2003
***USB Serial Adapters are designed to make serial port expansion quick and simple. Connecting to a USB port on your computer or USB hub, the USB Serial Adapters instantly add serial communication ports to your system.
By taking advantage of the USB bus, the USB Serial Adapter makes it easier than ever to add serial ports and serial devices to your system with easy plug-and-play and hot plug features. Plugging the USB Serial Adapter to the USB port, the adapter is automatically detected. There are no IRQ & COM port conflicts since the port does not require any additional IRQ, DMA, or memory as resources on the system.