Industrial USB Hub with 7 Ports feature a rugged metal enclosure. Ships Complete with 6ft USB 2.0 A to B Cable, 4Amp 5VDC Power Supply and User Guide.
The USBG-72U2(USBG-7u2ml) 2.0 is a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 7-port hub that is backward compatible with USB 1.0 and 1.1. It provides an out of the box industry standard that allows connection of up to seven USB peripherals or devices to your USB ready PC or Mac.
Manufacturer : USBGear
The USBG-7-20H (USBG-7u2ml) is targeted at PC and Mac Industrial Application users that are expanding the number of USB ports on their system.
Designed to provide quick and easy access, the USBG-7-20H(USBG-7u2ml) provides seven type "A" downstream ports for connecting USB peripherals, devices, or other USB hubs. A single type "B" upstream port connects the USBG-7-20H(USBG-7u2ml) to the host computer or another USB hub, enabling up to 127 devices to be connected by cascading multiple hubs. Configured directly by the operating system, the USBG-7-20H operates seamlessly with both Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh Operating Systems.
As a standard USB hub, the USBG-7-20H(USBG-7u2ml) buffers USB data from any attached peripheral in compliance with USB specifications to provide an invisible extension of the USB bus. Supporting both low speed (1.5Mbps and 12Mbps) and Hispeed (480Mbps) devices, each port creates a bridge between the peripheral and host computer.
Diagnostic LEDs provide port status for each port and power status. The USBG-7-20H(USBG-7u2ml) includes a Quick Install Guide, a 3-foot Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified A to B cable, and an 110/220 AC power supply.
- Compliant with USB Specification Revision 2.0
- Supports High-speed and or Full-speed Packet
- Protocol Sequencer for Endpoint 0/1
- Provides 7 Downstream Facing Ports
- Supports 480Mbps, 12Mbps and 1.5Mbps Speed
- One Transaction Translator per Hub
- Supports 4 Concurrent Non-periodic Transactions
- Supports Self-powered and Bus-powered Mode
- Supports Downstream Port Status with LED
- Dimensions: 6.013in(L) (7.013 w/flange) x 2.350in(W) x .908(H)
- Hub Weight: .612 lbs